Bookkeeping & Tax Accounting Services for Michigan Businesses
Our experienced team of business tax professionals provide innovative tax, bookkeeping, and consulting solutions for Michigan business owners
As a Michigan-grown business ourselves, we understand the challenges and responsibilities involved with growing a successful business in Michigan. What separates us from your every-day CPA and Accounting firm is the long-term partnership we offer our Michigan clients. Our goal at Pure Tax is to partner with you, the business owner, to handle all the tax and financial obligations of your business, with an ultimate goal of achieving growth and profitability. Let us streamline all your tax and financial needs, so you can focus on running and growing your business!
Founded in 2008 by Tim Halcomb, our firm is comprised of an expert team of CPAs, tax attorneys, and business consultants, who are able to provide a full suite of comprehensive tax and accounting solutions to Michigan businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our services include all-inclusive business tax filing, monthly bookkeeping, payroll management, cash-flow management, tax compliance, and business startup & incorporation, for a flat and affordable monthly fee. If you would prefer to have us handle only certain aspects of your tax and accounting, we'll cater our services to fit your needs and budget. To construct a plan that fully suits your needs, contact us today for a free consultation. We look forward to becoming familiar with your business goals and helping you succeed!
How To Avoid Tax Problems & Achieve Business Success
Over the years we have seen countless Michigan businesses struggle and fail due to negligence with their accounting and tax compliance. When a business owner gets tied up in all the responsibilities of running a business, more often their tax obligations get neglected, leading to a multitude of State and IRS problems, including bankruptcy, asset seizures, and business closures. In most cases when a business fails, it could of all been easily avoided by consulting expert help ahead of time. To ensure your business remains healthy, it's important to equip yourself with a business tax professional that can help you maintain healthy tax status and avoid the tax-related pitfalls. Our team of business tax professionals help Michigan business owners succeed from start to finish. Whether it's providing a sound business startup and incorporation plan, and/or maintaining your books and seeing every business expense go the maximum distance, we want to be your partner in long-term business success!
Our Business Tax Services
Our business tax and accounting services are a perfect fit for Michigan startups, small, medium, and large businesses. No matter the size of your business, we can personalize an accounting and tax management plan suited to your needs and budget...
- Monthly Bookkeeping - We manage your daily cash-flow and expenses, and provide monthly financial profit-loss statements
- Payroll Management - Full-service payroll management, including submitting payroll and paying payroll taxes
- Cash-Flow Management - Let's keep track of every dime that comes in, and goes out. We consult with you to make sure every dime you spend will benefit your business
- Year-Round Tax Prep & Filing - Our Accountants and CPAs handle all your quarterly estimates and year-end tax return filing
- Tax Problem Representation - We take tax problems very seriously and can handle all tax issues from A to Z. In any event a problem arises from tax delinquency or tax return errors, our team of tax attorneys and enrolled agents will represent you with the IRS or State of Michigan to resolve your tax problems before they become a serious problem (Learn More About Our Tax Resolution Specialties)
- Affordable, Flat-Rate Fees - We work with you to construct a personalized package for an affordable, flat monthly fee. We are at your service when you need us, and our services grow as you grow.
Interested In Learning More?
Learn more about our unique approach to business tax accounting, and how we can help your business succeed